Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali: The distance PGDCA is a postgraduate program that can be pursued by students after completion of graduation. The duration for the program is usually 12 months, which is further divided into two semesters. Distance PGDCA is a program that deals with computer knowledge and its importance. The curriculum of the program covers topics like C-Programming, Computer Fundamentals, Discrete Mathematics, Professional Communication Skills and various topics to follow.
What is Distance PGDCA?
PGDCA or Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications is a course which has a lot of scope for excellent jobs at home and abroad. The program provides a solid knowledge of basic computer applications in business, including major programming languages, systems analysis, database management, computer software. Such information will help students to find jobs in public and private sectors, insurance, banking, accounting, e-commerce, marketing, etc. After completing this course, one can also become a software engineer, system administrator, support engineer,computer operator, mobile developer, application specialist, system analyst, database administrator, network engineer, and various other jobs. Candidates who pursue the PGDCA course are qualified to apply in job profiles and designations such as Programmer, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, Technical Consultant, Software Developer, PHP Developer, Quality Analyst, IT Specialists, Technology Engineer, Graphic Designer, etc.
In India, the Post Graduation Diploma in CA is a one-year program chosen after graduation. This course is learned in computer science, which includes professional, and communication skills, while setting the foundation for candidates to pursue businesses as future IT professionals. The PGDCA course teaches candidates sound knowledge of important programming languages in business, or basic computer applications, including database management.
Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali Eligibility
Candidates applying for PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) course should be one of Mathematics or Computer Science with minimum 10 + 2 + 4 years of education. Candidates who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in their final year are also eligible to apply for the course.
Course Preparation Pointers for Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali
- Managing time effectively and providing proper care to difficult segments
- Preparing the fundamentals and revise daily.
- Arranging a particular timetable and working on it regularly
- Managing your time efficiently providing individual attention to difficult parts such as DBMS.
Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali Course Subjects
Subjects covered in the curriculum of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) course are listed below. Some variations are seen in the course subjects in specific colleges or institutions.
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Programming in C and C++
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- PPM & OB
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- System Analysis and Design
- Visual Basic
- Database Management System [DBMS]
- Software Engineering and Business Process
- Web Programming
- Introduction to Internet Technologies
- Introduction to Linux
- Practices and Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
Why choose Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali?:
With the increasing digitization and rapid development of technology, the idea of software and machines has become the need of the hour. PGDCA distance education in India covers some very important aspects and subjects relevant to the present world. The scope of computer applications has expanded over time, and therefore jobs have been widened under the umbrella. The distance PGDCA also offers essential skills and techniques students on careers can apply and educate themselves about.
The demand for computer application jobs is not only in India, but is also widespread abroad. There are equal job opportunities in the private as well as public sector. There are areas such as banking, insurance and accounting, which are in high demand for computer application candidates.
Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali Preparation Tips:
- Distance PGDCA allows students to use time accordingly to prepare for themselves. As it is a program that rests in the foundations and techniques related to computer applications, students need to try practically every program, so it makes sense.
- It is very important to keep an eye on new technology and trends, as there are new inventions that can help students.
- There are various practicing programs such as Code Chef or Hacker Earth, or HackerRank, from which students can benefit.
- As it is a distance learning course, it is necessary to stick to a fixed timetable and work accordingly.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) Course Objective
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications is a diploma level computer science program.
- The Distance PGDCA is a one-year postgraduate diploma in computer science. The course is usually divided into two semesters, each of six months duration.
- Any graduate can do this course.
- The Distance PGDCA will help students acquire both scientific and computer knowledge covering the basics of computer science. Students get access to ICT tools, C programming, Tally, Oracle – VB, web designing, computer organization and architecture such as C ++, soft skill development, management process and data structure from OB, database management systems, Java . , And project.
- Distance PGDCA is indeed a better option for you if you are a graduate and want to persuade a professional course that saves your time and money.
Scope of Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali
PGDCA is a course with a multitude of uses as it provides a lot of scope with superb jobs within and outside the country. This program will give you a sound understanding of the basic computer applications covering the main programming languages in business, study in specific applications such as database management, systems analysis, computer software development, financial management and long-range planning. Such knowledge will help applicants to find employment in public and private sectors, insurance, banking, accounting, e-commerce, marketing, and lots more.
After completing this course, you can make a choice of your choice from multiple roles in many companies. You can become a software engineer, computer operator, application specialist, mobile developer, system administrator, system analyst, support engineer, database administrator, network engineer and more.
The average salary provided to the professionals completing this course likely ranges between Rs 2 to 10 Lakh annually, which increases with experience and expertise. Various multinational organizations such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Cypress Semiconductor, VSNL, Hutchison, Accenture, Analog Devices India, National HCL, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Instruments, Vodafone, In-silica Semiconductors, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Robert Bosch, Siemens, Cisco Systems, ASUS, Boeing BEL, Alcatel, Unisys, Tata Elxsi, Qualcomm, Sasken Communications, BSNL, Airtel, etc. hire such professionals.
Another advantage of PGDCA course is that you can get direct admission in the second year of MSc (IT) or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course in case you have completed PGDCA from a recognized institute / university. You can also go for MCA course after completing PGDCA.
Careers Opportunities after Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali
After completion of the PGDCA course, one may take up a variety of roles in various sectors, some of which are discussed below:
IT Services – Job roles would include Office Automation, Telecommunication, and Computing
Banking and finance – Tasks include performing financial operations using updated software and accounting packages and maintenance, expansion, and updating of databases associated with financial transactions.
Health Services – One will be tasked to develop diagnostic and medical kits. Other roles will include medical case studies and patient health records.
Hospitality Services – PGDCA will oversee IT services related to professional cruise services, airline agencies and travel agencies, etc.
Other job roles: Programmer, Database Administrator, Corporate Customer Services, Web designer, Network Administrator, Computer Animation Experts, Graduate Software Developer, Applications Developer, Graphic Designers, and Techno Marketing
Jobs for PGDCA Course after Distance PGDCA Education in Mohali
Some of the jobs description for candidates pursuing PGDCA Course are:
- IT Support Analyst offers technical set-up, advice, and help users via email, phone, social media, and in person.
- The IT consultant provides technical support in building and executing IT systems for internal and external clients.
- Software developer designs software solutions by creating programs, website applications, etc.
- The PHP developer helps develop web-related tools as part of a team within a company.
- Android software developers make users aware of the process and functionality of an application.
Job Opportunities for PGDCA Private and Government Sectors
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Database Administrators, etc
- Information Systems Manager
- Computer Support Service Specialist
- Computer Presentation Specialist
- Commercial And Industrial Designers
- Project Manager
- Systems Administrators
PGDCA Course Salary
The average salary of a PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) applicant is INR 6-7 lakhs per annum. The salary may vary based on the sector of employment of the applicant and also the dedication and seniority of the employer in the workplace.