Distance B.com Education in Mohali: The B.Com Distance Education course is changed to produce a student with a large range of managerial skills whereas, at a similar time, it builds competency during an explicit part of business studies. Most universities thus, arrange the degree specified additionally to their major, students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in business management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing, human resources, accounting info systems
A Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Distance Education) is an undergraduate degree in commerce (or business) and linked subjects, usually awarded in Canada, Australia, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, and other Commonwealth countries; however, the degree is no longer offered in the United Kingdom. (More)
The courses offered are particularly designed to help the students earn in-depth knowledge about finance and accounting. Moreover, students also get a chance to learn a lot more about tax, banking, statistics, commerce, and other segments of this field of study.
What is B.Com Course?
B.Com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce. Distance B.Com is pursued by students in fully or partially online mode.
The Distance B.Com Syllabus includes the same subjects as that of B.Com. Usually, commerce stream Students from 12th choose B.Com.
It equips students with the knowledge of :
- Accounting principles
- Export and import laws
- Economic policies
- Other aspects that impact trade and business
Commerce students can take up CA, CWA, CSS, and other courses easily. The degree provides the students with a wide range of managerial skills and competence in a particular area of Commerce.
Why and when Select Distance Education?
Most people think distance education is a way to find the shortcut for graduation degree, it is a way to learn without attending a class but it takes proper actual time to get the degree from home, now if you are thinking of any distance education then how and when select degree for distance education. Most of the people trying many technical courses as distance but it can’t be possible like B.Tech and M.Tech, we will help you find, always select theoretical subject and course as distance education. Like BA, B.Com, BSc, and many other courses available as distance education and all those are acceptable. Some of the reasons to take BCom Distance Education is mentioned below:
- Low miscellaneous costs
- It enables the person to work and study at the same time.
- Students have a lot of options for colleges while studying BCom Distance Education
- It helps a person to keep himself updated with the subject without leaving his job.
BCom Distance Admission Process
The documents that are required for the admission process of BCom Distance Education are mentioned below:
- Marksheet of Class 12 Boards exam
- Certificate from the employer, for availing relaxation in minimum marks in the case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees, etc.
- Pass Certificate of Class 12 Board Exam
- Community, Nativity, and Income certificates in original (in the case of candidates belonging to
- SC/ST/OEC/OBC who are eligible for marks relaxation/fee concession)
- Self-addressed stamped 3 envelopes.
- Self-attested copy of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page etc. showing the date of birth.
Popular BCom subjects include Corporate Tax, Economics, Financial Law, etc., but an aspirant also has the option of pursuing BCom courses in Marketing, Travel and Tourism, Accountancy, Applied Economics, Banking Management, etc.
- There is not much difference between the syllabus of BCom and BCom Hons. The only difference is that BCom Hons allows you to specialize in 1 particular section, and thus the entire syllabus focuses on that part.
- Each BCom subject is generally 100 marks and there is both internal and external weightage.
- The course curriculum also focuses on assignments, class performance, regular assessments, and case studies.
Distance B.Com Subjects
- Statistics Accountancy
- Management Cost Account
- Human Resource Law
- Computer Marketing
- Economics Finance
BCom Distance Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for BCom Distance Education differs from college to college. The common eligibility criteria that are followed by everyone is mentioned below:
- The student must pass the 10+2 Boards Examination
- There percentage that a student gets in their
- Getting more than 55% ensures a good college education.
- BCom Distance Education does not have an age limit
Benefits of Distance Education in Mohali:
- Distance B.com Education in Mohali is more flexible as Distance education is more detailed with each person getting attention.
- A comfortable learning environment according to your choice
- More interaction with greater concentration levels
- You could advance while working side by side
- You can easily transfer your credits into any other program that offers the same key features in continuity.
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Distance B.com Education in Mohali Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Distance B.com Education in Mohali Provide e-library, Study material Support also.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
Future Careers After Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education:
People who obtain a bachelor’s degree in Commerce in India through any plan (even online education and distance education) have a bright future in being professionals as Industrial Psychologists, Business system analysts, decision analysts, Banking analysts, Logistics Manager, Econometric Officer, and many others, etc. The Distance B.com Education in Mohali option is the second most suited option after science and great for those who think that an Arts Degree could be a lesser degree than that but was just not admitted into Science for some reason. It has managerial skills learned through competing areas of academics to provide greater training in their chosen particular subjects.
Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education Specialization:
- Business principles
- Information systems
- Business Economics
- Electronic Commerce
- Foreign Trade
- Logistics Management
The core courses constitute Accountancy, Cost Accounts, Statistics, Management, Human Resource, Computer, Economics, English, Law, Marketing and Finance which are compulsory subjects along with the many courses that are available otherwise for election as dedicated electives. The major electives in India include Major Indian Language, Communicative English, Business Regulatory Framework as well as Principles and Practice of Management and Business. Thus Distance B.com Education in Mohali has a broad extent of courses under it.
Distance B.Com Jobs:
- Auditor- Auditors are responsible for tracking the cash flow and accounts of companies to ensure that they are being recorded and processed correctly, that assets are protected through appropriate control measures, and that financial records meet legal standards.
- Budget Analyst- Budget Analysts evaluate budget proposals to determine the optimal allocation of project funds. They are responsible for reviewing budget proposals and requests for funding, evaluating spending needs, and conducting cost-benefit analyses, among other duties.
- Business Consultant- Business Consultant responsibilities include Organizing and executing assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements. Meeting with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Certified Public Accountant – A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) supports corporations, organizations, or individuals with tax and financial statement planning. Tasks performed by CPAs include studying financial records, preparing tax forms, and overseeing audits.
- Chartered Management Accountant- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) supports corporations, organizations, or individuals with tax and financial statement planning. Tasks performed by CPAs include studying financial records, preparing tax forms, and overseeing audits.
- Chief Financial Officer- A chief financial officer (CFO) is the senior executive responsible for managing the financial actions of a company. The CFO’s duties include tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Cost Estimator- Cost Estimators gather and analyze data to estimate the amount of money, time, materials, and labor required to complete a construction project, provide a service, or manufacture a product. Their job is to provide realistic estimates to ensure a project is completed on time and within budget.
- Finance Manager- A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Financial Analyst- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting. … Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Projecting income statement line items begins with sales revenue, then cost. Guide the cost analysis.
- Stock Broker- Your role in a stockbroker job is to manage the financial portfolio of your client; so this could be an individual or a company. On the advice of investment analysts, you’ll discuss with your client which shares to buy or sell to get them the best return on their money.
Why Choose B.com Distance Education in Mohali?
- CHOICE -Study from a variety of courses
- FLEXIBILITY -Enjoy adaptable study schedule with Distance B.com Education in Mohali
- SAVINGS -With Distance B.com Education in Mohali Save money and time
- NETWORK -Meet people from across the world
- QUALITY -Get taught by top professors and guest lecturers at Distance B.com Education in Mohali
- PERSONALISATION -Choose a format that works for you
- EFFECTIVENESS -Outperform products of traditional classroom set up
- REMOTENESS -Break free of the shackles of location and commute
- EASE -Get admission to your desired program easily
- EMPLOYABILITY -Enhance your skill set and increase your hireability with Distance B.com Education in Mohali