Welcome to distance M Com education in Chandigarh. We are giving admission guidance for different types of Distance Education & Distance Learning Courses in Mohali one of them is M Com education. If you are a discontinued or drop out student or could not complete your education because of time and financial problems, you are respectfully welcomed to this place. Our courses are suitable for starters as well as working professionals who require to upgrade their educational qualification but can’t take regular classes due to job responsibility.
M Com, or Master of Commerce, is a postgraduate course in the field of commerce that is particularly focused for students who require to become a specialist in different sectors of banking and finance. This course is of 2 years duration and is highly considered and very well treated in the industry. The course gives quality education to the students helping the needs of the managerial body in business and industry. It also helps the purpose of research and teaching in business studies.
M Com can only be selected by graduate students from commerce background (BCom, BCom Hons) with a minimum of 50% score secured at graduation level. This is the fundamental M Com eligibility that is obeyed in almost all the colleges and universities.
Advantages of Distance Education – Distance education also known as distance learning is a medium of learning without attending regular classes. Nowadays, the distance education system is becoming more popular in India and all around the world. Distance education is inexpensive & offers chances for students to increase their qualifications. This mode of education interacts with people who are currently engaged in jobs and want to choose higher education along with their job.
M Com Distance Education Admission
This rich master’s degree course in commerce conducted using correspondence learning means and technologies is exclusively most preferable to all occupied or working students and professionals, residing in any part of India or abroad. Through this M Com distance admission, such people can easily and economically obtain a powerful and sumptuous master’s degree in commerce, while studying comfortably at their respective locations, and undergoing the academic studies at their own individual paces. Again, this correspondence admission in M Com is also extremely suitable for those graduate students who are living in rural regions or are financially weak.
The following written are the attracting nuance of this M Com Distance Education course, to suit the required occupied students and professionals:
- Conducted adeptly and responsibly by the correspondence Education department of the university as per UGC-DEB guidelines, this prolific distance learning M Com course is taught only by professional and experienced professors and experts in distance education.
- The time-duration, recognition, and scope of this M Com course, are the same as that of an on-campus full-time course at any properly-recognized university.
- The selection of the study curriculum and the contact hours are to be made as per the rules of the learners.
- This Distance Education admission in M Com is also attainable through the lateral entry method.
- A rich assortment of all important printed study materials is also given to the learners, along with well-rounded support by Massive Open Online Courses(MOOCs) coordinators.
- Lastly, the M Com distance fee structure is generous enough to suit even the financially poor students.
M Com Syllabus
Several subjects are provided in the M Com course, however, during the initial year of the program, the same set of M Com subjects are taught to the students in all the course expectations. In the second year, students choosing for specialization have to select a set of elective subjects that are given in the Master of Commerce course.
The M Com syllabus and course curriculum of the highest number of colleges in the country is almost the same with a little bit of difference.
Compulsory subjects of Master of Commerce course are:-
- Accounting and Managerial Decisions
- Computer Applications in Business
- Corporate Legal Environment
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Environment
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Management Concepts and Organization Behaviour
- Marketing Behaviour
- Economics of Global Trade and Finance
Benefits of Choosing this M Com Correspondence
If the students will choose us then they will get the following benefits from us:
No Age Barrier
Most of the land-based colleges and universities have age limits but in our distance learning university, there is no age limit. M Com correspondence Education students will fill an online form to get an admission. Doesn’t matter even if you are old or young, you can easily achieve a postgraduate degree by joining us.
Our provided M Com distance learning course will give students many career opportunities such as a large number of job placements. Also, we have a regular job oriented program and online classes which will guide students about their subjects of courses. Moreover, we have a team of professionals for students who will guide them by sorting out their doubts.
- The students with M Com distance degrees can go to the corporate world.
- They can also go into research fields.
- The teaching and lectureship can be provided to them.
India Top Universities
This is a problem that students can face in the matter of searching the top universities. That’s why we have top universities in our city that can provide M Com correspondence Education courses. In this way, students can easily get a degree of M Com without facing any problem. Also, we only connect with those universities which are recognized by the DEB or UGC that makes students’ degrees more precious.
Who should take admission?
The students who have achieved a graduate degree in Commerce stream within 3 years and want to make the knowledge of commerce stronger should take admission in master of commerce correspondence education. They must wish to study higher education.
M Com Jobs & Career
After being awarded the M Com degree, candidates can either look for jobs in different departments or choose for certification courses such as CA, CFA, CMA, ACCA, etc.
- The areas in the private field that are open to an M Com graduate indulge Accounting, Consumer durable industry, Telecom industry, Banking, and Insurance Industry, Automobile industry, BPO industry, Media industry, Retail industry, and many more.
- M Com course graduates may initiate as a Sales Officer, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Company Law Assistant, Cost Accountant, Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Tax Consultant, etc.
Students have an abundance of job chances in government as well as private sectors to choose from and they are not limited to jobs in accounts, finance, and banking.
Some of the prominent M Com Jobs available to the postgraduates are:
- Account Assistant- This consists of assisting customers, maintaining ledgers, preparing and distributing checks, and basic bookkeeping work.
- Cost Accountant- They commonly do routine checks to help calculate the type of operations and materials that are most cost-effective for the office or their organization.
- Business Consultant- Their role is to check the market, product lines, and the overall profitability of the business.
- Operations Manager- They deal with the hiring methods, setting up targets, team management, and alike.
- Assistant Professor- They commonly get jobs in institutes and colleges and teach the younger youth everything about commerce and conduct research at the same time.
M Com Distance Objectives & Scope & Career Prospects
The main and ultimate vision of the magnificent behind conducting ace distance education courses is to increase lavish professional degrees in diverse disciplines to the working students and professionals also, apart from its degrees provided through the on-campus studies. This distance-learning M Com degree helps the same purposes as the campus-based M Com degree in commerce and is considered by all governmental and private institutions and organizations. Now, the department of Distance Education of us is regarded as an exceedingly popular and Best M Com correspondence Education College in Chandigarh and the whole north-east India.
With an M Com degree achieved through distance education, the degree holder students and professionals can get ever-thriving jobs in the following employment avenues, from the entry to employ level positions companies and corporate houses, banks, colleges, and universities, institutions giving financial and accounting services, chartered accountants and consultants, governmental institutions, and other entities where accounting is relevant. By the goodness of admirable performance and reliably enough good reputation, booming us inspire us to become abundantly popular and a Top M Com Distance Education College in Chandigarh, in the nearest possible future years.
Why study M Com?
There are some reasons to choose M Com. Followings are some of them:
- After your M Com completion, you will get uncovered to higher-paid private and government jobs.
- You get the chance to experience the sector related to research, teaching, and others.
- It’s a professional job oriented post-graduate degree permitting students to boost their skills, knowledge, and ability in all or one of the many sectors of commerce such as Finance, Finance Management, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Income Tax, etc.