B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is one of the popular undergraduate courses in the commerce field. This commerce degree is specially designed to build managerial and competence skills. Learners pursuing a Distance B.Com Education in Ambala have great opportunities to improve their personality skills. B.Com correspondence degree is highly approved by all the universities in India. Pursuing the B.Com correspondence at Correspondence B.Com Education in Ambala gives you many benefits. Distance B.Com Education in Ambala provides one of the best universities.
People from various places in India as well as around the world select BCom correspondence in Correspondence B.Com Education in Ambala because there are many advantages. The curriculum of Distance B.Com Education in Ambala is 3 years. Distance B.Com Education in Ambala admission is very easy and during three years of the program, students have great chances to develop various skills. Studying at Ambala is really a great advantage and after completing the Distance B.Com Education in Ambala gives a wide range of opportunities that will be waiting for students.
Distance B.Com Education in Ambala provides one of the reputed universities in India. Pursuing an education in the third-largest city in India is really the biggest advantage because after completing BCom distance education at Distance B.Com Education in Ambala students have a great opportunity of getting placed in the popular organization in Ambala. It is very easy to pursue a correspondence degree at Correspondence B.Com Education in Ambala because while studying the correspondence course, one can easily take care of employment opportunities and have an advantage of earning while studying.
What is Distance B.Com Program?
B.Com Distance Education in Distance B.Com Education in Ambala is an undergraduate commerce program that is designed for those learners who have completed their 10+2 successfully. This is a three-year program that generates professional skills among students or working experts who have selected courses such as Statistics, Economics, Finance, Taxation, and Accounting. The main objective of the Distance B.Com Education in Ambala Course is to render the prospective students with an extensive array of operational skills. According to this way, the students will not only survive in this competitive market but also efficiently achieve their dreams. This is because Correspondence B.Com Education in Ambala offers a bright career for those students who have an interest in the financial workspace and want to pursue their career in any financial institution. It’s true; this career-oriented course can open doors in various financial sectors where you can simply earn a lot as per your skill sets and expertise.
Eligibility for Distance B.Com Education in Ambala
The eligibility criteria for Distance B.Com Education in Ambala differs from college to college. The common eligibility criteria that are obeyed by everyone is given below:
- The learner must pass the 10+2 Boards Examination
- There percentage that a learner gets in their
- Getting more than 55% assures a good college education.
- Distance B.Com Education in Ambala does not have an age limit
Syllabus for Distance B.Com Education in Ambala
- Major Indian Language
- Communicative English
- Financial Accounting I
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Principle and Practice of Management and Business
- Information Technology and its Application in Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Accounting II
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Cost and Management Accounting I
A: Elective Group:
- Accounting & Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- 4 Environmental Studies
B: Elective Group:
- Consumer Behaviour and Sales Management
- Product and Price Management and Rural Marketing
- Retail Management and Marketing of Services
- Environmental Studies
C: Elective Group:
- Direct Tax: Laws and Practices
- Indirect Tax: Laws and Practices
- Text Planning and Procedures
- Environmental Studies
D: Elective Group:
- Computer Applications and e-business
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Data Communication and Networking and Financial e-business
- Computer Applications and e-business Applications (practical)
- Environmental Studies
Specialization Course in B.com – Bachelor of Commerce
Following are the available specialization courses in B.com degree
1. B. Com. – Advertising & Sales Management: In this program, learners are taught about the important aspects of Advertising and Sales Management. It is advantageous for students who want to work in the marketing and advertising enterprise.
2. B. Com. – Computer Application: In this Distance B.Com Education in Ambala, students are taught about a computer application, software development, and operating procedures, with regular commerce subjects like accounts, economics, statistics, etc.
3. B. Com. – Foreign Trade: In this program, learners are taught about foreign trade procedures and transactions, along with regular B. Com. subjects. It is useful for students who want to work in a company involved in import and /or export enterprises.
4. B. Com. – E-Commerce: In this Correspondence B.Com Education in Ambala, students are taught to effectively manage e-commerce businesses like online shops, or business openings along with technical and legal issues associated with it. It is advantageous for those students who have a skill for Commerce in the Electronic form.
5. B. Com. – Honours: B. Com (H) is an inclusive form of General or Pass Course B. Com. Many colleges run these courses in semester systems like in Engineering, MBA, or other courses. Learners are taught all the subjects in a more comprehensive form than they are covered in normal B. Com. Besides students are provided to choose one subject for specialization in their final year. For example, one can go for specialization in Accounts, Cost Account, Management, Computer, Economics or any other subject.
6. B. Com – Office Management: In this program learners are taught about computer applications, office administration, communication skills, work ethics, and corporate culture. It is advantageous for those students who are interested in managing an office.
7. B. Com – Tax Procedure: In this Distance B.Com Education in Ambala, students are taught tax procedures and essentials, along with other commercial subjects. It is beneficial for learners who want to work in the Accounts or Tax department of any company or those who wish to start their own tax consultancy company.
How is B.Com? Is course Advantageous?
Learners who have completed Distance B.Com Education in Ambala have a High Employment Rate as no business does not require a Manager or a Commerce Specialist to handle the financial aspects of their respective businesses. All the companies registered under the Companies Act, are expected to get their accounts audited only by studying Chartered Accountants because of which accountants never run out of a job.
A qualified Chartered Accountant also has the opportunity of joining the Government Service, Public Sector undertakings, or taking up a lucrative assignment in the private sector.
As businesses are growing globally with the use of the latest technology, there is a growing necessity for qualified and trained individuals to look after the day-to-day business operations successfully.
Benefits of a Commerce Degree
This is a degree that gives students with expert knowledge in various fields of business management and organization. Many universities have a syllabus for this program that addresses swiftly changing environments in innovation, international focus, and market-relevance features in the business world. The degree acts as a good transition from the academic world to the competitive and extremely flexible business world. Here are some of the key benefits of this degree program:
• With a BCom degree you are well prepared to receive in both self and corporate employment. You can start your own business and run it professionally without the requirement to pay for expert services such as accountants or market consultants.
• There are great job opportunities for holders of this degree as every company or business needs a Manager, commerce specialist, or at the very least an accountant. There will never be a lack of job opportunities in this field.
• Knowledge in accounting gives you the ability to understand and analyze financial reports and how they generally affect a business. A piece of good knowledge of cost and management accounting techniques is critical in decision-making processes as well as in planning and assessing the performance of a company’s business activities. The knowledge gives a good foundation in auditing and local as well as international taxation principles.
• Students who have chosen to study finance in this degree program have in-depth knowledge of the role of financial management of a business firm. They can calculate financial ratios and learn how successful companies raise capital, choose lucrative investments and analyze risks. The course also provides you with a piece of good knowledge of the way securities markets amputate and how to create an attractive company portfolio.
• Human resource management is another choice provided in this degree course. This option prepares students with the required skills in identifying, analyzing, and finding solutions to problems related to human resource activities. It covers major organizational processes such as recruitment and variety of employees, talent hunting, promotions, employee welfare, and application of occupational safety methods in a company among others.
Why Distance B.Com?
Distance B.Com Education in Ambala is an elementary course to develop a career in the field of commerce. In light of this, it is important to understand why to choose Distance B.Com Education in Ambala.
Job Opportunities: After completing Distance B.Com Education in Ambala, various job opportunities are available to the candidate. B.Com covers the way for future career prospects as a candidate can choose the sector of his preference for jobs.
Further career options: Correspondence B.Com Education in Ambala opens the door for future career options. After pursuing B com, the candidate may continue higher education courses like MBA, MCom, or pursue professional courses like CA, CS, CMA or commence preparing for government exams.
High Salary: B.Com provides a high salary as a candidate, after pursuing B com from a recognized college, gets good placement opportunities and heavy salary packages.
High demand: Many companies looking for undergraduates prefer to hire B.Com qualified candidates as a result of which B.Com is mandatory for a commerce stream candidate.
Employment Opportunities for B.com Students
- Budget Planning
- Business Consultancies
- Merchant Banking
- Public Accounting Firms
- Working Capital Management
- Policy Planning
- Public Accounting Firms
- Treasury and Forex Department
- Educational Institutes
- Foreign Trade
- Industrial Houses
- Inventory Control
- Investment Banking
B.Com. Job Types
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Stock Broker
Advanced Courses in B.Com.
- M.B.A. (e-Commerce)
After completing B.Com. you can become:
- Tax Consultant
- Finance Officer